ONE.
We are trying to get Will to say more things. He understands SO MUCH. If I ask him to "go get ______" he goes right to it, or if I say "where is the ____" he'll point right to it. But trying to get him to say it back is a bit more challenging. So far his favorites are: bubbles, puppy, og (Willanese for dog), ick (stick), baby, nite-nite and tract-er. He also has da-da and Daddy when he sees Greg or even a photo of Greg. He'll say mama and mommy if you ask him to, but won't say it out of the blue (yet). We've been working on other words and he'll repeat but they aren't really in the vocab yet. Last night we asked him what items were (a banana) and an apple. Which he said: Nani...nani...nana. Then, appppp-ul - so we're getting there! It's too cute to watch. He'll also repeat his friends' name occasionally (Harp-AH {Harper}, Emmmm-A).
TWO.
I went to my first Zumba class! So fun! Lucky for you, there are no videos or photos. A great work out!
THREE.
Our little guy feels better! Poor little guy had a rough 4 days this last weekend but still looked good while feeling icky. I got these sunglasses at the Gap for $3.50. And, Will got a couple new sets of summer PJs - in size 2T...crazy!(I'm a sucker for cute PJs!)
FOUR.
Tomorrow we're taking Will to see Sesame Street Live! We aren't sure how he'll do. He only watches TV for 1 minute at a time, so...we'll see! If we can make it to intermission (which I think is 45 minutes) I'll be really impressed.

No comments:
Post a Comment